Sustainable innovation, creativity, and growth aren’t possible without a foundation of trust and psychological safety.
Trust is fundamental to our sense of safety, autonomy and dignity as human beings. It is also an integral part of every relationship we have, and our teams at work are no exception.
When we trust someone we feel safe to share what is important to us including our thoughts, ideas, efforts, hopes and concerns - all of which nurture innovation, creativity and growth in our organizations.
Using principles of mindful performance and positive psychology, we meet teams where they’re at and guide them towards deepening team connection by fostering trust and psychological safety, inclusion, feelings of connection and belonging, and an elevation in team morale and performance, ultimately creating a more cohesive and efficient unit.
Our team coaching focuses on creating brave spaces where teams can create brave spaces to unpack and heal long-standing systemic issues, operationalize DEIB and well-being strategies for sustainable mission impact, create structure and clarity around roles and goals, and connect with purpose, meaning and impact related to the work they do.
Some Ways We Can Support Your Team Include:
- Facilitated healing and dialogue circles
- 1:1 coaching for team members
- Live facilitated workshops on a variety of topics
- Support for teams working to operationalize equity, inclusion, accessibility and belonging into their team structure
- Training and support for senior leaders and mid-level managers on principles of human-centered leadership and mindful performance